I have returned with another tag! The wonderful Jenna nominated me for my second Sunshine Blogger Award! I love this award, and I can’t wait to dive right in and answer Jenna’s awesome questions.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. Thank you so much, Jenna!!
2. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
5. Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
And Jenna’s questions…
1. What song makes you smile?
There are so many wonderful songs that make me smile, but the first one that comes to mind is “His Mercy Is More,” sung by the Gettys. I love the lyrics of this song. It’s such an amazing reminder that we are fallen, imperfect humans, but God’s mercy can overcome all of our sins.
2. What book gave you the most feels?
Oh NOOOO, it’s another question where I have to put ONE book! Hmmm…well, actually, this isn’t as hard as I thought it would be.
GUYS. If you haven’t read the Wingfeather Saga, then PLEASE do!!! They are one of my favorite series EVER (second only to The Lord of the Rings 😉 ). I loved the entire series, and the last book FILLED ME WITH FEELS.
3. Favorite childhood memory?
I have many amazing memories from childhood, so it’s hard to pick just one. Two of my favorites have always been Christmas morning and going to my grandparents’ house. 🙂
4. Favorite self-care activity?
Curling up with an amazing book and some kind of delicious treat. What else? 😉
5. Favorite productivity hack?
Honestly, I am not the best at productivity. I would love to be the person who gets EVERYTHING done in a day, but…I’m not. I’m still learning and growing in that aspect of my life. However, one thing that really helps me with productivity is making a list. I love to check things off my list, so I try to get things done in order to check them off and proclaim them DONE.
6. Name three of your favorite bloggers.
I always feel so bad answering questions like this because it means I’m going to have to leave someone out. That does NOT, in any way, mean that I like you less or don’t appreciate you as much. I love all of the bloggers that I follow and enjoy reading their posts. 🙂
I’ve “known” Shay and Audrey for a few years now. We met on the Adventures in Odyssey Club and have been talking on there ever since. They are both wonderful, Christian, teen girls, and I am so glad that I can call them friends. Jenna’s blog is so awesome, and I love to read her inspiring posts about writing and life as an aspiring young writer. Her blog is also so beautiful and professional, and she has a very friendly, engaging writing style.
7. Pets with blue eyes or no?
I have never had any pets, so I don’t really have an opinion on that. I think that blue eyes are beautiful (along with pretty much any other eye color 😉 ), so, sure, pets with blue eyes. 🙂
8. (because I have to ask this question all the time…) #teampancakes or #teamwaffles?
#TeamWaffles! I LOVE both pancakes and waffles, but I have to say I like waffles better. But not the floppy ones like you get at hotels. Hot Belgian waffles with lots of maple syrup. Mmmmm…
9. Do you like to plan every moment or just go with the flow?
I think it’s a matter of the situation for me. There are times when I don’t want to have a plan, but generally, going with the flow can be kind of scary for me. I think it’s a matter of my sinful, control-desiring heart (I wrote a post about this!), so I am learning to trust God with my life and trust that His plan for me is better than any I could make on my own.
10. Gold or silver?
I love both, but I’d have to say silver.
11. Favorite autumn read?
Hmmm, I’m not sure. I don’t really have a book that I love to read in autumn, specifically. My birthday is in autumn, so I love to read any books that I receive for gifts. 😉 If you’re talking genre, I’d say fantasy is a great autumn read. (Because any time is right for fantasy! 😉 ) Also, I suppose the slight chill in the air and the colorful leaves make me think of walks in the hills and adventures with dwarves and wizards and knights. 🙂
Thank you, Jenna! That was really fun! (Sorry that I’m not #teampancakes)
I’m going to tag…
Anyone else reading this post who wants to answer my questions! Just please let me know in the comments if you decide to do this post! (Sorry for not tagging 11 bloggers! I’ve already tagged most of my other blogging friends for several other tags, and I don’t want to swamp them. 😉 )
Here are my questions for you, my nominees:
- Do you have a favorite author’s blog?
- Do you listen to music when you write or not?
- What is your favorite fictional friendship?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite movie? (Series, like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, count 😉 )
- How many siblings do you have?
- Do you like coffee or tea better?
- In what month is your birthday?
- Do you want to be a published author someday?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Stainless steel or plastic water bottles?
I hope that you all enjoy answering these questions!!
Until next time,